Masada World Wiki is a companion to the Masada World site. It is designed to be a place where people can post covers, scores, facts, or other miscellany about the tunes in the Masada books. John Zorn said famously that he wrote the Masada books to create a "new Jewish music." Masada World and this wiki are intended as tools to help share this music with one another. This site is for YOU.
- Do not post any of the Tzadik recordings. Leave all potential lawsuits for sharing copyrighted material to the giants of YouTube and Facebook.
- Please post *links* to your resources.
- Performances tend to be live events. Covers tend to be professional studio recordings.
- Please use the the following convention to your performance links wherever possible:
- Performer, (Event or Venue, if significant), City, (Country, if ambiguous), Year
- Please keep lists in chronological order wherever possible.
- If any of you code geeks can help make this cool, let me know.